2021 | Chile, Argentina | 95 min
by Nicolás Videla
Original version: spanish
Subtitles: english, romanian
The last performance of the Cabaret Travesía Travesti coincides with the social outburst in Chile on 18 October 2019. In the midst of the uprising, Anastasia struggles to reunite the former members of a fractured cast, but Maraca, her best friend, does not want to continue with the play. Amnesia, filmmaker and last remaining artist in the company, embarks on a cinematic journey through archives and interviews of a group of friends whose historical disputes reveal behind glitter, feathers, and beads, the complexities of friendship, inheritance, and collectivity in this patriarchal system.
- Access to all the films is offered free of charge by the organisers.
- All the films are subtitled in Romanian and English.
- The films can be viewed offline only, during the Festival days.
- Pirating the films is strictly forbidden.
- Certain films will be followed by Q&A sessions.