2021 | Germany | 10 min
by Nicky Miller
A fisherman is at the lake when a beautiful young man gets into the water. Fascinated by him, the fisherman begins an idyllic sexual trip into nature.
A wild patience has taken me here
2021 | Brasil | 26 min
by Érica Sarmet
Tired of loneliness, a middle aged motorcyclist goes to a lesbian party for the first time. There she meets four young queers who share their home and affections. An encounter of generations, a tribute to those who brought us here.
- Access to all the films is offered free of charge by the organisers.
- All the films are subtitled in Romanian and English.
- The films can be viewed offline only, during the Festival days.
- Pirating the films is strictly forbidden.
- Certain films will be followed by Q&A sessions.