2020 | Romania | 82 min
Directed by Eugen Jebeleanu
Cristi is a young gendarme in Bucharest that has hidden for his whole life that he was gay. He has a long-distance relationship with Hadi, a guy from another country. While Hadi is visiting him, Cristi is called in for an intervention at a movie theatre, where an ultra-nationalist, homophobic group has interrupted the screening of a queer film. After one of the protesters threatens to out him, Cristi spirals out of control.
- Access to all the activities of the Festival (including the films) are offered free of charge by the organisers.
- If you want to visit the Festival, you will have to present:
- A vaccination paper that proves the visitor has taken one of the vaccines approved by WHO.
- A negative PCR test taken maximum 72 hours before the screenings or an antigen test.
- A stamped medical test that proves the participant had COVID-19 in the last 180 days.
- All the films are subtitled in Romanian and English.
- The films can be viewed offline only, during the Festival days.
- Pirating the films is strictly forbidden.
- Certain films will be followed by Q&A sessions.