Long live my happy head
2022 | United Kingdom | 88 min
by Austen McCowan, Will Hewitt
Original version: english
A comic book artist with a brain tumour creates intimate comics about living with cancer in a film that explores how art, love and humour can soothe our deepest fears of mortality.
- Access to all the films is offered free of charge by the organisers.
- All the films are subtitled in Romanian and English.
- The films can be viewed offline only, during the Festival days.
- Pirating the films is strictly forbidden.
- Certain films will be followed by Q&A sessions.