19 November 2023 16:00
How the room felt + Q&A
2021 | Georgia | 74 min
by Ketevan Kapanadze
An intimate portrait of a turbulent community in a post-industrial city in Georgia, for whom the local female football club has become the shelter.
- Access to all the films is offered free of charge by the organisers.
- All the films are subtitled in Romanian and English.
- The films can be viewed offline only, during the Festival days.
- Pirating the films is strictly forbidden.
- Certain films will be followed by Q&A sessions.