December 1, 2022 18:30
2022 | Moldova | 60 min
by Vasiluța Vasilache, Elena Culic, Toma Pan
Original version: romanian, russian
What is happiness? Is it for everyone? Do you really think so? Three female directors will try to answer these questions in the documentary “Happyland”. During two years they have interacted with residents and guests of the Republic of Moldova, people of different sexes and sexualities, gender identities and ages, ethnicities and political or religious beliefs. In “Happyland” you will observe a huge contrast between words and deeds, aspirations and reality.
- Access to all the activities of the Festival (including the films) are offered free of charge by the organisers.
- All the films are subtitled in Romanian and English.
- The films can be viewed offline only, during the Festival days.
- Pirating the films is strictly forbidden.
- Certain films will be followed by Q&A sessions.