December 4, 2022 18:00
Between Two Worlds
2022 | Moldova | In development
by Doy-Romanța Dochițan, Ana Gurdiș
Original version: romanian, italian
For 30 years, Doy tried to hide who she really was. During the pandemic, sitting in the solitude of the house, she lets her body stand out, so looking in the mirror she begins to accept herself. The surgical mask becomes a way to give up the social mask, but after relaxing the COVID-19 restrictions, Doy feels another challenge.
- Access to all the activities of the Festival (including the films) are offered free of charge by the organisers.
- All the films are subtitled in Romanian and English.
- The films can be viewed offline only, during the Festival days.
- Pirating the films is strictly forbidden.
- Certain films will be followed by Q&A sessions.